Thanks
    Where do people like this odd ball get their sick ideas from???

Has to be a very sick man and I wonder if he could do harm to peoples pets, then there might be a good possibility that he could also be a danger to humans. (Or has already done that too.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/06/15/cr...shtml?tag=stack
    Catz

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='VegasNath' post='780147' date='16-Jun-2009 12:58']I hpe they throw the %$*$@#% key away![/quote]
    Alternatively they could put him in a room with a couple of BIG cats - lions, tigers, etc.

Ron M

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='pauliez' post='780144' date='16-Jun-2009 18:49']Where do people like this odd ball get their sick ideas from???

Has to be a very sick man and I wonder if he could do harm to peoples pets, then there might be a good possibility that he could also be a danger to humans. (Or has already done that too.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/06/15/cr...shtml?tag=stack[/quote]Should he be found guilty I agree - but I don't see how he possibly could get a fair trial after publicity like this. These details, including those of two irrelevant prior convictions, should not be in the public domain before going to trial. Makes a bit of mockery of the principle of 'innocent until proven guilty'.

I'm NOT defending him, that's the job of his lawyer. If guilty he should bear the consequences.

Thanks
    [quote name='Bowlie' post='780248' date='17-Jun-2009 14:28']Should he be found guilty I agree - but I don't see how he possibly could get a fair trial after publicity like this. These details, including those of two irrelevant prior convictions, should not be in the public domain before going to trial. Makes a bit of mockery of the principle of 'innocent until proven guilty'.

I'm NOT defending him, that's the job of his lawyer. If guilty he should bear the consequences.[/quote]

Most of the time a trial like this would be take to another jurisdiction that both defense and prosecution feel the public there have very little or no knowledge of the charges.

Also I believe prior run-ins with the law cannot be used to assess an individuals guilt or innocence.

A judge can only use that info to pronounce the penalty for the crime that the individual has been convicted of.

In this case I have a feeling that this guy and his lawyer are going to plea-bargain there way out of any serious penalties.

There is a lot of talk concerning his actions about him being assessed for his mental stability.
    Catz