Star Lounger
    Thanks
    We have seven conference rooms in the department's Outlook calendar, and need to transfer the next day's scheduled meetings to a PowerPoint slide to post on a conference board. I can use the Active Appointments view, sort by date, and extract one-time events with reasonable ease, but recurring events are dated on their original start date. The user just sees "Recurrence is the third Friday of every other month" which isn't very intuitive. What I really need is a way to view and select all appointments, both one-time and recurring, that occur on any given day. From my experimenting so far this probably means a table view.

I'm resigned to having to pull this information separately for each room, but would be overjoyed to have, say, a custom view that could be called up every day.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Ann

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='axsc' post='780450' date='18-Jun-2009 00:51']We have seven conference rooms in the department's Outlook calendar, and need to transfer the next day's scheduled meetings to a PowerPoint slide to post on a conference board.[/quote]
    The results are crude, but you can select any group of appointments, contiguous or not, and then, in Outlook 2000 though 2003 menus, select File | Save As, give the text file a name and Save it; you will get a plain text listing of the appointment details. Though Outlook 2003, don't know about 2007, it's not possible to use any file format other than plain text when saving multiple items to non-Outlook files.

A better but much more complex solution would be to code the save of selected items from Outlook directly into PowerPoint as html format items.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS