Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    The last post on this addon was about two years ago, so I figure there must be a lot of "water under the bridge" by now. So...

Does anyone have any hands-on experience with this one? I don't think I'll ever dump my Palm Desktop Calendar until someone besides Outlook comes up with a product that will synch with my Palm smartphone. However, I wanted to see what Lightning looks like so I've installed it.

I exported my Palm calendar as a .CSV file which Lightning says is valid for import. But when I try to import the file, nothing happens. No errors, nada!

Anyone ever tried it? I can't stand to start fresh what with all the repeat events and appointments I've already got setup in the Palm.

Thanks
    [quote name='Bigaldoc' post='780683' date='19-Jun-2009 20:25'][/quote]
    Never used either but...

Can you export from Lightning? (Perhaps create a couple of dummy appointments if necessary.)

If you can, open up the two CSV files and compare them - it could be the mapped fields are out of synch.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Great idea, Leif. I'll give that a try later today after I've done my weekly backup AND had a couple of cold ones! The three things have absolutely nothing to do with one another, but I just try to keep my "priorities" in order...