Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a 'movie clip' (7,097 kb) in the Recycle Bin...It's been there since March...Have not been able to delete it...I get a pop-up showing it's in the process of 'deleting it' but it keeps going and going and going...When I click on the button for 'more ingo' it shows the deletion progress is 0 (zero) per second...

Help----How can I delete this item from the Recycle Bin.....???.....thanks in advance
    H/P Pavilion a6400f / Pent Dual Core / Win Vista-SP2 / IE 9 / Chrome / OFFICE 2007 / AVG2015 (Free) / MalwareBytes / Windows Firewall / Verizon DSL / E-mail AOL9.7 / Printer H/P OfficeJet 6700 All In One / Canon SX160 Camera / CCleaner2014 (Free)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='VWDRV1' post='780762' date='20-Jun-2009 07:04']I have a 'movie clip' (7,097 kb) in the Recycle Bin...It's been there since March...Have not been able to delete it...[/quote]
    I've had occasional problems when trying to remove an item from the bin by using the right-click, delete option on a specific item. Are you doing that OR using the bin's "empty the recycle bin" function?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Why not "restore" this item from the Recycle Bin or open Recycle Bin and drag the file to your Desktop... then hold down the "Shift" key and either use the "Delete" key or right-click on the file and choose, "Delete". This technique bypasses the Recycle Bin.
    Jeff
    simul iustus et peccator

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Update----Used “Empty Recycle Bin”---It worked immediately without hesitation …Recycle Bin now empty…….Problem solved……Thanx to all who responded....
    H/P Pavilion a6400f / Pent Dual Core / Win Vista-SP2 / IE 9 / Chrome / OFFICE 2007 / AVG2015 (Free) / MalwareBytes / Windows Firewall / Verizon DSL / E-mail AOL9.7 / Printer H/P OfficeJet 6700 All In One / Canon SX160 Camera / CCleaner2014 (Free)