New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a list of co-workers that I share my Outlook 2003 Calendar with. I want to stop sharing my calendar with a particular person. I have went through the following steps in an attempt to stop sharing the calendar.

Right click on the calendar; select properties; select permissions; select the member that I want to stop sharing with; select remove.

Initially it looks like this process works but then the persons name shows up again at the bottom. What can I do to resolve the issue?

I need to add that this is only happening for one particlular person. I can remove all others.
    Charlie

Thanks
    [quote name='GEIGERTIGER' post='781290' date='23-Jun-2009 10:58']Right click on the calendar; select properties; select permissions; select the member that I want to stop sharing with; select remove.

Initially it looks like this process works but then the persons name shows up again at the bottom.[/quote]
    As a workaround, can you set the permissions to "None"?

I've never understood the hierarchy of sharing, but if you look at higher levels of your mailbox, perhaps you might need to remove/disable the person there as well.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I tried changing the permission to "none" and that did not work either. This is very strange.
    Charlie

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 927 Posts
    [quote name='GEIGERTIGER' post='781473' date='24-Jun-2009 10:12']I tried changing the permission to "none" and that did not work either. This is very strange.[/quote]

Do you have permission to change permissions? Have you tried to add, change, or remove anyone else?

Joe
    Joe