Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,

I've enclosed a stripped down database that contains a form with a subform. The subform should filter to show the data based on the w_number entered on the form. This works whenever a whole number is used but if a number with a decimal is used, it doesn't. The table format for the w-number is set to double so I'm not sure what is wrong. For example, if I enter 4423, it filters to show the date, however if I enter 4423.9 it doesn't.

Thanks!
    Leesha
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    The form - subform design seems unnecessarily complicated. I'd use the subform as main form, with a combo box from which the user can select a W_ Number (the space in the field name is unfortunate). See the attached version.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Hans
    There are 2000+ stores to filter so a list or combo box would drive them nuts. Also, the original form filters by Date ranges as well. The W_Number is not the real name on the form I use but one I changed for you to look at due to confidentiality reasons. Anyway with all that being said I will try to see if it will run without using a subform. My curiosity and need to understand is getting the better of me. It's been working fine for 4 years until we had to start adding the decimal and I don't understand why.

Thanks,
    Leesha

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    You can use a text box plus command button instead of a combo box, of course.

If you want to keep your original design, change W_ Number in qrySalesAdjustment to 1*[W_ Number]