4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a number of recurring events - birthdays, anniversaries, etc. - as recurring events.

Is there a way to delete all of those that are prior to the current year? (I know how to delete the current occurrence)

Outlook syncs with my Blackberry, and it seems a bit of a waste of storage space to have all of those prior events in there.

Thanks.

Tom

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I don't know about Blackberry, but Outlook stores only the initial instance of a recurring appointment, and calculates the recurrences on the fly. (If you modify a single instance, this is stored as an exception).

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='THWatson' post='782061' date='27-Jun-2009 10:06']Outlook syncs with my Blackberry, and it seems a bit of a waste of storage space to have all of those prior events in there.[/quote]Tom, depending on your Blackberry model, you should be able to find option settings which allow you to set the BlackBerry Calendar storage setting, though that won't help with recurrences. And in addition to Hans comments, do not delete any recurring appointments such as Birthdays or Anniversaries which were created in the related Contacts fields, as you will delete them from both Calendar AND Contact (I've done it).
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='782084' date='27-Jun-2009 20:47']I don't know about Blackberry, but Outlook stores only the initial instance of a recurring appointment, and calculates the recurrences on the fly. (If you modify a single instance, this is stored as an exception).[/quote]
    Thanks, Hans.

Tom