Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    For those rare Loungers among us who use a LabelWriter printer of one variety or another, they've come out with an updated program for printer labels. You can find it at: DYMO Productivity Software.

I have a Twin Turbo which I use for labels AND printing USA postage stamps. The look and feel of the new version of the software has changed a LOT, but my test run proved OK. It links nicely to the stamps program which is a separate app.

I also got notified of something called Dymo File LT and I have no idea what it is, so I'm about to go find out. I suspect it has something to do with mass producing labels in a business environment, but I don't know that yet.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    I do use the labelwriter printers, but with a small standalone controller, which prints out "use by" labels for food being prepared in my Subway.

I have experimented running it from an Excel VBA for the same purpose.

When I have a chance I'll check out the Productivity software. Thanks for the tip.
    Subway Belconnen- home of the Signboard to make you smile. Get (almost) daily updates- follow SubwayBelconnen on Twitter.