5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Morning all

I was watching a satirical TV show last night (UK - Have I got News For You) at the ed of each show the gust host tries to wrap up with a funny story and last night it was this

Spider Man Bugs Account Department

I thought it was really funny (maybe posted before but a search did not throw anything up) and hopefully not an urban myth
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)

Thanks
    [quote name='stevehocking' post='782392' date='30-Jun-2009 12:41']Morning all

I was watching a satirical TV show last night (UK - Have I got News For You) at the ed of each show the gust host tries to wrap up with a funny story and last night it was this

Spider Man Bugs Account Department

I thought it was really funny (maybe posted before but a search did not throw anything up) and hopefully not an urban myth[/quote]

Catz

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='stevehocking' post='782392' date='30-Jun-2009 17:41']the gust host[/quote]Did he have wind?
    Subway Belconnen- home of the Signboard to make you smile. Get (almost) daily updates- follow SubwayBelconnen on Twitter.

Thanks
    [quote name='stevehocking' post='782392' date='30-Jun-2009 06:41']I thought it was really funny (maybe posted before but a search did not throw anything up) and hopefully not an urban myth[/quote]
    It was because it was posted in Scuttlebutt, where posts expire...
    BATcher

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine."
    Abraham Lincoln

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='BATcher' post='782433' date='30-Jun-2009 14:49']It was because it was posted in Scuttlebutt, where posts expire...[/quote]

But.. It's as funny now as it was then!