Thread: Page Size

New Lounger
    Thanks
    This just starting happening all of a sudden. For some reason my default (if there is such a thing) page size for printing keeps going to 4x8. I have to manually go in and change it to 8x11 eveytime I want to print. This happens whether I am in Word or the interent. Any ideas?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    This is probably not a problem with Word.

With most printers you can set the default page size in the printer properties, but this does depend a bit on the operating system and the printer model.
    • What operating system do you have?
    • What printer are you using?
    • What was the page size when it was working correctly?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!

You might check the printer properties in the Printers and Fax Devices control panel. The settings depend on the printer, but you can usually specify a default paper size somewhere in there. Applications should use that paper size.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='StuartR' post='782603' date='01-Jul-2009 08:47']This is probably not a problem with Word.

With most printers you can set the default page size in the printer properties, but this does depend a bit on the operating system and the printer model.
    • What operating system do you have?
    • What printer are you using?
    • What was the page size when it was working correctly?
    [/quote]

Vista
    Canon MP530
    8x10

New Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='782604' date='01-Jul-2009 08:49']Welcome to the Lounge!

You might check the printer properties in the Printers and Fax Devices control panel. The settings depend on the printer, but you can usually specify a default paper size somewhere in there. Applications should use that paper size.[/quote]

Thanks! I did this and it looks like it's working now! I wonder how it got changed...hmmm.
    Thanks again!