4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Ashampoo Burning Studio 6.76 is downloadable from HERE and is

Long time hanger-outs here will be aware that this suite has been warmly recommended in the past.

Things to watch out for...

When you register, keep an eye on the newsletter options, it can get a little over-enthusiastic.
    John (Unreconstructed Jacobite)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jonWallace' post='782636' date='01-Jul-2009 11:25']Ashampoo Burning Studio 6.76 is downloadable from HERE and is [/quote]
    Since they're already up to Version 9, this one will be quite down-level. But, if they perform as they have in the past (for me and others) you will probably get notified that you can upgrade for something like $10 bucks. It's worth every penny - great program!

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    [quote name='jonWallace' post='782636' date='01-Jul-2009 10:25']Ashampoo Burning Studio 6.76 is downloadable from HERE and is [/quote]

There is also this - |MG| Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 9.05 Download.

From the download page:

"Regular sale price is $39.99. This version is free of charge (full version without any limitations) after e-mail registration. Otherwise there is a trial period of 10 days that you can purchase with out any email registration."

Joe
    Joe

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='joeperez' post='782754' date='02-Jul-2009 14:31']There is also this - |MG| Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 9.05 Download.

From the download page:

"Regular sale price is $39.99. This version is free of charge (full version without any limitations) after e-mail registration. Otherwise there is a trial period of 10 days that you can purchase with out any email registration."

Joe[/quote]

I'm not 100% sure, but I get the impression that the versions including the year (like Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009) are cut down versions of the Ashampoo Burning Studio 6.76-style ones destined for coverdisks and the like. But hey, I hadn't discovered anything missing from my Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007 when I used that.
    John (Unreconstructed Jacobite)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='joeperez' post='782754' date='02-Jul-2009 09:31']"Regular sale price is $39.99. This version is free of charge (full version without any limitations) after e-mail registration. Otherwise there is a trial period of 10 days that you can purchase with out any email registration."[/quote]
    Just a correction here Joe, that e-mail registration is merely an extended 20-day license - not as free as their link suggested. Still a good deal for the full version for 30 days usage - and no telling what emails will pop in enticing you to buy it at whatever price fancies the company

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='bleduc' post='782857' date='03-Jul-2009 07:57']- and no telling what emails will pop in enticing you to buy it at whatever price fancies the company [/quote]
    I cannot guarantee the following, but BigAlDoc at least will confirm, that typically Ashampoo eventually offers to sell their current Burning Studio program for $9.99 after some time. This also applies to those who have purchased Burning Studio when an updated version is finally released. They sent me an e-mail with a pre-release offer for the now latest version which I ignored. Later, after it was released having received several more e-mails offering the program at a good discount (can't remember how long thereafter, perhaps 2 or 3 weeks?) I received that typical e-mail I was accustomed to receiving that offered Burning Studio 9 for $9.99. Yes, this is the FULL unadulterated version with no strings attached. Needless to say, I grabbed the offer.

Jeff
    simul iustus et peccator

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    [quote name='bleduc' post='782857' date='03-Jul-2009 06:57']Just a correction here Joe, that e-mail registration is merely an extended 20-day license - not as free as their link suggested. Still a good deal for the full version for 30 days usage - and no telling what emails will pop in enticing you to buy it at whatever price fancies the company[/quote]

Well, that is strange. I have a version from March of this year for which I received a registration key. It is not a limited time license. All I had to agree to was to receive emails from them. That happens pretty regularly but I can easily ignore them.

Joe
    Joe

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jonWallace' post='782771' date='03-Jul-2009 02:02']I'm not 100% sure, but I get the impression that the versions including the year (like Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009) are cut down versions of the Ashampoo Burning Studio 6.76-style ones destined for coverdisks and the like. But hey, I hadn't discovered anything missing from my Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007 when I used that.[/quote]

I've been left with similar impressions John. The two version streams certainly look different in their interfaces, but I've yet to discover what (if anything) might be different in their functionalities. Maybe there's a prize if you can guess?

Alan