Thanks
    Here's something you don't see every day. Ray Charles, Jerry Lee Lewis and Fats Domino - three of the greatest of their day - playing pianos on the same stage at the same time. Brace yourself and make sure your sound is on because this show rocks.

It was recorded in 1987 at the historic Storyville Night Club in New Orleans.

Ron Woods of the Rolling Stones, Carl Perkins (Blue Suede Shoes) and others playing back-up, a cameo appearance by Rod Stewart and all directed by Paul Schaeffer, Dave Letterman's band leader!

http://vodpod.com/watch/1116988-ray-charle...wis-fats-domino

For something entirely different, really entertaining and informative, check out Are we in control of our own decisions? also available from this page.
    Regards,
    PaulB

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm speechless ...

Thanks
    [quote name='PaulB' post='783000' date='04-Jul-2009 12:12']Here's something you don't see every day. Ray Charles, Jerry Lee Lewis and Fats Domino - three of the greatest of their day - playing pianos on the same stage at the same time.[/quote]
    WOW ! ! ! Thanks for sharing Paul.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

Thanks
    [quote name='PaulB' post='783000' date='04-Jul-2009 17:12'][/quote]
    Utterly wonderful - thank you!
    I've had the privilege of seeing Ray Charles and Fats Domino in my time, but this would have been something else....

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='PaulB' post='783000' date='04-Jul-2009 12:12']Here's something you don't see every day. Ray Charles, Jerry Lee Lewis and Fats Domino - three of the greatest of their day - playing pianos on the same stage at the same time. Brace yourself and make sure your sound is on because this show rocks.[/quote]
    Dammit Paul, that's the nicest thing anyone's done for me in a long, long time! I can't thank you enough for sharing and I don't know how you found it. But, I hope you'll keep looking for more of these.

Can you just imagine how the people in that audience must've felt? That's an awesome group on stage at one time!

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!! (I have a BUNCH of people in mind to forward that link to!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Wow.

I so wish I could have been there!

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Wonderful--thanks

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='PaulB' post='783000' date='04-Jul-2009 09:12']this show rocks[/quote]
    Right on! Despite his past scandals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Lee_Lewis, I gotta get me some Jerry Lee Lewis on my iPod. (I had no idea that Mickey Gilley and Jimmy Swaggart are cousins of the Killer.)
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS