4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Unhappy

I havent been to the lounge since the new 'beautiful" upgrade. Today I remembered a post from the past I wanted to access and cannot find my old posts? Are they all gone or just somewhere I havent looked?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    [quote name='kerryg' post='783701' date='08-Jul-2009 21:32']I havent been to the lounge since the new 'beautiful" upgrade. Today I remembered a post from the past I wanted to access and cannot find my old posts? Are they all gone or just somewhere I havent looked?[/quote]

See this thread - Post 775240.

Joe
    Joe

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='kerryg' post='783701' date='08-Jul-2009 22:32']I havent been to the lounge since the new 'beautiful" upgrade. Today I remembered a post from the past I wanted to access and cannot find my old posts? Are they all gone or just somewhere I havent looked?[/quote]
    In the thread that Joie pointed you to is my tip that you click the top bar above your avatar in any post and there is a selection to view all of your posts (or any member's avatar for that matter). I just tried it with yours and can see all of your posts going back to 2002.

[attachment=84625:2009_07_09_073743.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images