3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Since I have to do a lot of writing in Indonesian, I downloaded and installed the Indonesian language pack, to allow me to spellcheck my output.

This works after a fashion, but it flags as misspelling all words starting with a quote (single or double) and all words with an optional hyphen. What is more, it won't allow clicking 'Ignore all' to pass over these; one HAS to click 'Ignore' each time. And this makes it quite easy to pass over a typo.

Is this a 'feature' of language packs? Do others have the same problem? Is there a known work around.

Chris

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I apologize for the lack of replies. Apparently we have no other active members who use the Indonesian language pack.

(I did a quick search in Google but couldn't find anything relevant to your problem)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='788957' date='14-Aug-2009 19:32']I apologize for the lack of replies. Apparently we have no other active members who use the Indonesian language pack.[/quote]
    Thanks, Hans, but please don't feel you need to apologise!

I was just wondering if this is a specific problem with the Indonesian language pack, or whether it is a problem with other languages?

I'd like to deploy this language pack among our other users, but I'm afraid they would find it more confusing and annoying than useful...

Chris