Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Good day, everyone. I work for the VA - for any veteran or active duty person reading this, thank you for your service. We just upgraded to Office 2007. I have two problems I can't figure out. First, I had a macro that will reformat text to Courier. I had recorded it in Word 2003 and Outlook 2003 picked it right up. That doesn't seem to be the case in Outlook 2007. Second, I used Woody's tip for using Auto Correct to put in often-used phrases or signature blocks. For example, "sgj1" turned into a four line signature block with the first line a different font from the other three. However, when I try to do that, the "use formatted text" radio button is grayed-out. Any ideas? Thanks a lot.

Jim

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Whitt' post='783854 View Post
    Second, I used Woody's tip for using Auto Correct to put in often-used phrases or signature blocks. For example, "sgj1" turned into a four line signature block with the first line a different font from the other three. However, when I try to do that, the "use formatted text" radio button is grayed-out.
    You might have better luck using AutoText or other "building blocks." The following article indicates that AutoText should be supported, but does not even mention AutoCorrect: Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 e-mail editor white paper - Outlook - Microsoft Office Online.

(I use Office 2003 on this computer, so can't conduct any useful experiments at the moment.)

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks very much. I'll check it out.

Jim