Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    (Adapted from a low-res video you may have seen.)

A middle-aged couple are out golfing. The husband is getting increasingly twitchy as the game progresses, and finally on the 9th he stops his tee-off address, and says: “Dear, there’s something I have to tell you. It has been on my conscience a long time. Not long after we were married I had an affair with my secretary. It only lasted a few months and I broke it off. I have been faithful to you ever since, and I hope you can forgive me.”

The wife thinks a little while and says: “Well, that was a long time ago, wasn’t it. I can forgive you, dear.”

As the game progresses, the husband is relieved and happy, but the wife gets increasingly withdrawn. Finally on the 18th tee, she says: “Dear, I need to tell you something. Before we met…I was a man. I had a sex change. And I’m so glad that I did, and that we met and have been happily married.”

The husband screams “WHAT?” and goes berserk, kicks over his golf bag and beats it with his driver, yelling at her about treachery and deceit and dishonesty.

The wife is sobbing: “I didn’t think you’d be so upset.”

“UPSET? I’M FURIOUS!” he screams. “ALL THIS TIME YOU’VE BEEN PLAYING OFF THE WOMEN’S TEE!”
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7±DS

Thanks
    [quote name='JohnBF' post='784533' date='14-Jul-2009 23:11'](Adapted from a low-res video you may have seen.)

A middle-aged couple are out golfing. The husband is getting increasingly twitchy as the game progresses, and finally on the 9th he stops his tee-off address, and says: “Dear, there’s something I have to tell you. It has been on my conscience a long time. Not long after we were married I had an affair with my secretary. It only lasted a few months and I broke it off. I have been faithful to you ever since, and I hope you can forgive me.”

The wife thinks a little while and says: “Well, that was a long time ago, wasn’t it. I can forgive you, dear.”

As the game progresses, the husband is relieved and happy, but the wife gets increasingly withdrawn. Finally on the 18th tee, she says: “Dear, I need to tell you something. Before we met…I was a man. I had a sex change. And I’m so glad that I did, and that we met and have been happily married.”

The husband screams “WHAT?” and goes berserk, kicks over his golf bag and beats it with his driver, yelling at her about treachery and deceit and dishonesty.

“UPSET? I’M FURIOUS!” he screams. “ALL THIS TIME YOU’VE BEEN PLAYING OFF THE WOMEN’S TEE!”[/quote]

Catz

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='JohnBF' post='784533' date='14-Jul-2009 11:11'](Adapted from a low-res video you may have seen.)

“UPSET? I’M FURIOUS!” he screams. “ALL THIS TIME YOU’VE BEEN PLAYING OFF THE WOMEN’S TEE!”[/quote]

I have passed this on to a good friend of mine where he and his wife (BOTH ARE IN 60's) play golf ....

THEY BOTH USE THE MEN's TEE's - she has a handicap TWO strokes lower then him
    Scott