2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a multi-tab custom form, with many user-defined fields saved as an .oft, that was developed with MessageClass IPM.Note. I would like to change the MessageClass to IPM.Post so when someone uses the form s/he can post it to a public folder on our system.
    How can I make this change, or is it not possible?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Take a look at To change a default Outlook form to see if there's anything you can use.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='784792' date='15-Jul-2009 13:45']Take a look at To change a default Outlook form to see if there's anything you can use.[/quote]
    Hans,
    Thanks for the link, but I had looked at that. It discusses how to change the default form for a folder, but what I need to do is change the Message Class of the custom form itself. I can't specify the custom form as the default for the folder because Outlook says "You cannot create an item of this type in this folder." I made the mistake of creating the custom form as an IPM.Note and the folder only accepts IPM.Post type default forms.
    I guess I'll just have to redo the custom form in the correct class. It's just that it is such a large form with many fields on it.
    Thanks, anyway.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm sorry that didn't help. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Outlook forms.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='784950' date='16-Jul-2009 11:45']I'm sorry that didn't help. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Outlook forms.[/quote]

Thank you for the link, anyway. I appreciate your help.