Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Mozilla have released Firefox 3.5.1 which is a security/stability update. This release was earlier than planned since Mozilla had to release an urgent patch due to details of a security issue being publicized last week. For details of the security issue that was fixed see Security Advisories for Firefox 3.5. It also includes a fix for the problem that caused Firefox to take a long time to load on some Windows systems.

There are about 20 fixes/updates in this release, but due to this release being moved forward, not all of the fixes/updates that were planned for 3.5.1 made it into this release. As a result Mozilla will be releasing Firefox 3.5.2 around the end of July/start of August which will include the other fixes/updates that were originally planned for 3.5.1

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    The "usual" thanks for the heads-up, Tony. The folks at Mozilla seem to be "staying pretty busy" these days, getting after problems. One thing about Mozilla is that I never mind a Firefox or Thunderbird update because (for me) they always run smoothly, fast and don't "usurp" anything, as far as I know...