5 Star Lounger
    Patterson Lakes, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Thanks
    I have a report that I have been sending as an email. It gets sent as a snapshot viewer file. Today it refused to be sent. It just sits in Outlooks outbox. If I copy all the details from the bum email including the snapshot viewer file attachment, to a new email, that email then sends just fine.
    The code I use to send it is:
    DoCmd.SendObject acSendReport, ReportName, acFormatSNP, EMail, , , Subject, Msg, False
    The Outlook send dialog, when sending the bum email, appears and disappears too fast for me to see any error messages.
    Any ideas anyone?
    Regards,
    Peter

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Does the problem persist after restarting your PC?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    [quote name='Peter Kinross' post='785169' date='18-Jul-2009 13:27']It just sits in Outlooks outbox.[/quote]
    If it sits in Outlook's Outbox doesn't that just mean it is waiting to be sent? What happens you do a Send/Receive in Outllook?
    Can you open the message from the Outbox? does it look OK?
    If you change the last parameter of SendObject to True, the message should stay open in Outlook. If you do that can you send it?
    Regards
    John

5 Star Lounger
    Patterson Lakes, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='785175' date='18-Jul-2009 17:41']Does the problem persist after restarting your PC?[/quote]
    I had restarted the PC a few times and the problem persisted. However I just restarted again and the problem has fixed itself??? got me stumped.
    Thanks all.
    Regards,
    Peter