New Lounger
    Thanks

Arrow

Seems like ever since I installed SP2 or a version of F-Secure internet security that is included by my ISP I have been having problems downloading mail in Windows Mail. My other pop3 programs seem to be working fine. Also, if I log on to the website and use the webmail service I can access the messages. I need help.

Running Vista 64-bit SP2
    F-Secure based internet security. (Charter internet security suite)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!

Does F-Secure have an option to scan mail? If so, try turning this off temporarily to see if it makes a difference. The realtime component of F-Secure will still be running and protecting you.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='785228' date='18-Jul-2009 19:43']Welcome to the Lounge!

Does F-Secure have an option to scan mail? If so, try turning this off temporarily to see if it makes a difference. The realtime component of F-Secure will still be running and protecting you.[/quote]

Thanks, I tried that. Tried even unloading the entire security suite. No change. Just now I also tried using thunderbird to get the messages. Still no luck. I'm thinking i'm having a server problem

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    If Thunderbird has the same problem, it might be a problem with your ISP. I'd contact them to ask about it.