Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Originally released in 2005, Corel Paint Shop Pro X is now available for free. It is a full licensed version, but you will get a nag to upgrade to paint Shop Pro XI when you close it. For more details see http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/07/19/c...ensed-download/

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='TonyE' post='785401' date='20-Jul-2009 08:58']Originally released in 2005, Corel Paint Shop Pro X is now available for free. It is a full licensed version, but you will get a nag to upgrade to paint Shop Pro XI when you close it.[/quote]
    I already have a "paid for" version at that same level. But, I think I'll grab a copy for my Win 7 test partition. Have you (even if for a test) followed the nag to see what price they offer for an upgrade to the latest? In USD the upgrade tells me I can get the normally $80 version for $50 bucks. Up until now, I've been too cheap to do it since PSP 10.10 does all I need. But, planning my October switch to Gold Win7, I'm re-thinking my decision.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Bigaldoc' post='785420' date='20-Jul-2009 15:19']I already have a "paid for" version at that same level. But, I think I'll grab a copy for my Win 7 test partition. Have you (even if for a test) followed the nag to see what price they offer for an upgrade to the latest? In USD the upgrade tells me I can get the normally $80 version for $50 bucks. Up until now, I've been too cheap to do it since PSP 10.10 does all I need. But, planning my October switch to Gold Win7, I'm re-thinking my decision.[/quote]I have not installed it (I use Photoshop CS4), but the upgrade price it offers is $59.99

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I've tried every link in the article and am getting nowhere fast. The first link asks for my name and email and then shows the following screen. If I try the "direct download" link I'm probably too dumb to spot the PSP 10 link.

[attachment=84771:2009_07_20_154634.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    The link to download PSP10 is no longer working, Corel may have ended the promotion. I was able to download it earlier today.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Glad to see it wasn't just me. Oh well, I'll just have to decide whether to upgrade when Win 7 gets here...