Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm using Kaspersky internet Security 2009 that I purchased a year ago, and am more than happy with. The package came with a 3 user 1 year license. 1 of the licences has now expired, 1 is in use on a secondary PC and 1 is unused.

Now that the license has expired on my main PC, can I use the 3rd license, or does it just go to waste?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Most of these "Grouped" licenses are a Site License and all will expire at the same time, used or not.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

Thanks
    [quote name='VegasNath' post='785538' date='21-Jul-2009 12:42']I'm using Kaspersky internet Security 2009 that I purchased a year ago, and am more than happy with. The package came with a 3 user 1 year license. 1 of the licences has now expired, 1 is in use on a secondary PC and 1 is unused.
    Now that the license has expired on my main PC, can I use the 3rd license, or does it just go to waste?[/quote]
    As I understand it, the licence for all three PCs starts when the first PC has it installed and registered - so the answer to your question is effectively Yes!

But you can buy Yet Another Three-PC licence for Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 from Amazon* for just over 15 - and immediately download the files for the 2010 version. Cheap and <sneaky!>

* other software retailers are available!

Later... Actually you can save another 1 by buying the full version of 2009, rather than the renewal subscription! <doesn't make sense...>
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveA' post='785582 View Post
    As I understand it, the licence for all three PCs starts when the first PC has it installed and registered - so the answer to your question is effectively Yes!

But you can buy Yet Another Three-PC licence for Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 from Amazon* for just over 15 - and immediately download the files for the 2010 version. Cheap and <sneaky!>

* other software retailers are available!

Later... Actually you can save another 1 by buying the full version of 2009, rather than the renewal subscription! <doesn't make sense...>
    What makes even less sense is that if you go through the official Karpersky route to upgrade, they want upwards of 30.00. No reward for customer loyalty!!

If you bank with Barclays*, (which I don't), this product is available as a free!

I did see the 14.57 on Amazon, and have gone that route. Bargain!!

Thanks

*Other banks are available (Thankfully!)

PS: Whilst waiting for the Amazon delivery, I have installed the 30 day free trial.