New Lounger
    Thanks
    When trying to print from Office 2007 weekly calendar view the applications gives an error message and then restarts itself. The error reads sorry for the inconvenience but Outlook has encounter a problem and has to restart. Outlook will print both the daily view and the monthly views no problems. It's really strange. I changed the font to a default font like Calibri, then tried changing the orientation but it continues to do it. I even deleted the .ost file and let it rebuild itself but still can't print from just this one view. It's the weekly view the person needs to print. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Re-installing outlook is not an option since this is a corporate computer.

Thanks
    [quote name='huitzil' post='785665' date='21-Jul-2009 14:34']When trying to print from Office 2007 weekly calendar view the applications gives an error message and then restarts itself. ... Re-installing outlook is not an option since this is a corporate computer.[/quote]
    Does 2007 have the "Detect and Repair" option that used to be on the Help menu in Outlook 2003? Technically I think this might invoke the installer, but it might be worth a try.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    [quote name='huitzil' post='785665' date='21-Jul-2009 16:34']When trying to print from Office 2007 weekly calendar view the applications gives an error message and then restarts itself. The error reads sorry for the inconvenience but Outlook has encounter a problem and has to restart. Outlook will print both the daily view and the monthly views no problems. It's really strange. I changed the font to a default font like Calibri, then tried changing the orientation but it continues to do it. I even deleted the .ost file and let it rebuild itself but still can't print from just this one view. It's the weekly view the person needs to print. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Re-installing outlook is not an option since this is a corporate computer.[/quote]

Often issues such as Outlook suddenly stopping are caused by problems with an addin. Can you try running with addin disabled?

Joe
    Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,

Don't think I have anything to suggest as a possible fix since you can print day and monthly view.

However, if you need something else that can retrieve your calendar data so you can quickly print what you need, do a search on Microsoft's website for "Outlook Calendar Template". Install that and you can use it via Word to create a weekly calendar printout of your data.

Geeta