Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    I would love to know how to cause the History to display as on long stream of sites.

I'm sure that before I was upgraded to 3.5.1 I used to click on History and see visited sites stretching back from "right now" to "eons ago".
    3.5.1 presents the history as a series of tabs "Today", "Yesterday", "Last 7 days" etc. which need to be opened to be explored.

Am I missing something here?
    I've read through Viewing_the_browsing_history but can't see any way to remove the segmented tabs.

"Organize", "Views" and "Import and backup" in the history window don't seem to offer a solution.
    Choosing the top level in the left pane 'History" and seraching for "." (period/dot) gives me the list I want, but I'm certain I didn't used to have to do that.

Thanks
    [quote name='chrisgreaves' post='785753' date='22-Jul-2009 14:52']I would love to know how to cause the History to display as on long stream of sites.

I'm sure that before I was upgraded to 3.5.1 I used to click on History and see visited sites stretching back from "right now" to "eons ago".
    3.5.1 presents the history as a series of tabs "Today", "Yesterday", "Last 7 days" etc. which need to be opened to be explored.

Am I missing something here?
    I've read through Viewing_the_browsing_history but can't see any way to remove the segmented tabs.

"Organize", "Views" and "Import and backup" in the history window don't seem to offer a solution.
    Choosing the top level in the left pane 'History" and seraching for "." (period/dot) gives me the list I want, but I'm certain I didn't used to have to do that.[/quote]
    It appears from the page you cited that the way these things are presented in 3.5 is a change from previous versions. It's an improved feature! Have you looked to see whether there is an extension that will allow you to see History whichever way you want it?

Ian

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    You can view the history in the sidebar by site.
    To open the history sidebar you can use the keyboard shortcut "Control=H", or via the menus View > Sidebar > History
    If you click on the View button in the sidebar you can change it to "By Site"