Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    I have the following SQL statement that works fine in the MS SQL Server Enterprise Query Analyzer but when I put it in as part of a DTS package it errors out stating csLiveUsers is an invalid object name

update users
    set dtlastlogindate = LiveUsr.dtlastlogindate
    from users usr inner join csLiveUsers LiveUsr
    on usr.chuserid=LiveUsr.chuserid

I have tried placing dbo. as a prefix to the table names assuming it was an access issue but to no avail. Any ideas?
    Jerry

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Does it help if you remove the table aliases?

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='785916' date='23-Jul-2009 14:51']Does it help if you remove the table aliases?[/quote]

No, sadly not but I have just solved it, it was not the SQL code at all but the connection setting..GGGRRRRRRR

I am connecting to a live server getting data from the Live Users table and connecting to my Dev database and updating logindates. I created a custom table called csLiveUsers in the Dev database. When I created the next transformation I inadverantly had it still connected to the live box and of course if doesn't have that table in its schema. I just redirected the connection to the Dev database and it worked a dream.......

Thanks for the idea, that was one of my thoughts and even prefixing it with dbo.
    Jerry