Lounger
    Thanks
    I have an extensive list of macros in Word 2007 and I was wondering if there was a way I could print them all outl at once instead of having to go into the macro menu and printing each one individually. Thanks for any help.

Thanks
    [quote name='Giulia' post='785949' date='23-Jul-2009 10:16']I have an extensive list of macros in Word 2007 and I was wondering if there was a way I could print them all out at once instead of having to go into the macro menu and printing each one individually.[/quote]
    Macros are organized into modules. If you press Alt+F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor, you should have a "tree" control on the left called the Project Explorer. If not, you can enable it from the View menu. Using the Project Explorer, you can open a module in a project (a project usually is a template or document) and then print everything for that project.

I say the above based on Word 2003, but hopefully the print dialog in 2007 also gives you the choice between printing one module and the entire project.

Does that help?