Thread: Access Helpers

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    When I bought Access 2007 it came with a leaflet advertising somebodys Access helpers. Of course I dumped the leaflet, and now want something like that. Can anyone point me to the helper supplyer involved please?
    petermat

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    A Google search doesn't turn up likely suspects. Do you have more info about these "Access Helpers", e.g.
    - Is it an Access add-in?
    - What is it supposed to do?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi - I am partly trying to track down whowever it was the MS was effectivelly endorsing by including their leaflet in the Access 2007 box. So unless you have bought Access 2007 and kept the leaflet info you probably cannot help on this issue. I do seem to recal the that the 'helpers' were the work of an oriental gentleman, and that there were half a dozen or so different offerings.

However on a parrallel track I am looking for an inexpensive Access VBA profiler. I found one by Bandwood but this only seems to work on access 2000 and 2002/3 via a work around - not 2007. Any recomendations for tools that help move from a home brewed app to a saleable product would be of interest. For example I have found "HelpNDoc" useful for creating the help file. also I am not sure how to rope in PayPal etc.

petermat