Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I have had a link on a web page pointing to this page of tunes . (Well it used to be a page of tunes.)

Now I see this:
    [attachment=84870:nedlukningen.gif]

When I follow the link it does not seem to suggest anywhere I might find the tunes.
    What does it say?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards
    John

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Obviously you'll have to wait for a Lounge linguistic pedant to come along, John and I don't know what it says, but I'd be careful.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    It roughly says "You won't be able to use this service any more from 15 January 2009. I has been closed down after the takeover of Cybercity by Tele2. You can read more on www.tele2.dk."

(Tele2 has in the meantime been taken over by Telenor; they are/were all mobile phone and internet service providers.)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='johnhutchison' post='786396' date='27-Jul-2009 13:49'][/quote]

Next time try the nice translator site. It uses google to do the actual tranlation - but it's got a better interface!

It's remarkable to see it do multiple translations as you type. So far no Swiss German, but maybe one day ...

Using this site your text translates to:

French
    [Du 15 Janvier 2009 ne seront plus en mesure d'utiliser ce service. Le service fermé en raison de Cyber City rachat de Tele2. Vous pouvez en savoir plus sur le démantèlement des www.tele2.dk.
    English
    [From 15th January 2009 will no longer be able to use this service. The service shut down due to Cyber City takeover of Tele2. You can read more about the decommissioning of www.tele2.dk.
    German
    [Vom 15. Januar 2009 nicht mehr in der Lage, diesen Service nutzen. Der Dienst heruntergefahren wegen Cyber City Übernahme von Tele2. Sie können mehr über die Stilllegung von www.tele2.dk.

and Dutch
    [Van 15e Januari 2009 niet langer gebruik kunnen maken van deze service. De dienst stilgelegd als gevolg van Cyber City overname van Tele2. Je kunt meer lezen over de ontmanteling van www.tele2.dk.

Well done Hans!

Thanks
    [quote name='johnhutchison' post='786396' date='27-Jul-2009 14:49']I have had a link on a web page pointing to this page of tunes . (Well it used to be a page of tunes.)[/quote]
    Seems that you are now tuneless - like AVG was!
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanks for all the replies.
    I did not know about the Nice Translator Site.

I thought the tunes must be gone. but a Google Search found them here .
    Regards
    John