3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Unhappy

Hello I'm using Office 2007 and I would like to turn off or remove shading from view to my FormFields. For some reason I can not seem to find the control that will turn off the shading.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Try the Office Button > Word Options > Advanced > Show Document Content > Field Shading - with a setting other than Always.
    Andrew Lockton, Chrysalis Design, Melbourne Australia

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Unhappy

[quote name='Andrew Lockton' post='786486' date='27-Jul-2009 18:47']Try the Office Button > Word Options > Advanced > Show Document Content > Field Shading - with a setting other than Always.[/quote]
    Hi Andrew Lockton
    It did not work. I even set it at never and the Text Form Fields and Check Box Form Fields still were showing a shading. I remember seeing a command on the ribbon some where, but for the life of me I can no find it.......

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Found it!

On the Developer tab, under Controls, there's a button for Legacy Tools. When you click it, you'll see (among other icons) a button on the Legacy Controls row that has the letter "a" on it surrounded by diagonal lines. That's the button that turns the Form Field shading on and off.

Jan
    Author, Formatting Legal Documents With Microsoft Word 2016,
    Formatting Legal Documents With Microsoft Word 2010​,
    and Formatting Legal Documents With Microsoft Office Word 2007

For Word and WordPerfect tips, visit my blog at http://compusavvy.wordpress.com

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

[quote name='janbphd' post='786493' date='27-Jul-2009 21:20']Found it!

On the Developer tab, under Controls, there's a button for Legacy Tools. When you click it, you'll see (among other icons) a button on the Legacy Controls row that has the letter "a" on it surrounded by diagonal lines. That's the button that turns the Form Field shading on and off.

Jan[/quote]
    Hi Jan
    Thank you that's the button I was looking everywhere for, except there of course. I knew it was there somewhere...lol
    Now it comes back to me........
    Thank you