2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Guys,

Anyone know how to change the load behavior of the "Microsoft VBA for Outlook Addin" at the moment its showing as "Load on Demand, (not currently loaded)" Except after I start a module when it loads and changes to "Load on Demand, (currently loaded)" and then all my processes work.

I've got a module that runs a process in an access database after a certain file comes in (IE it saves a file and then runs an access macro to process it), however every time I restart Outlook I have to open the relevant module to start the VBA Addin. <-- slight corruption of the term "office automation"

Thanks in Advance

graliv

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='graliv1' post='786533' date='28-Jul-2009 07:16']Anyone know how to change the load behavior of the "Microsoft VBA for Outlook Addin" at the moment its showing as "Load on Demand, (not currently loaded)" Except after I start a module when it loads and changes to "Load on Demand, (currently loaded)" and then all my processes work.[/quote]
    Try reinstalling the "VB for Applications" components from your Office intallation source. If that's not it, please tell us more about the Add-In, such as if it's a third party com add-in, or a code module, or whatever.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='JohnBF' post='786617' date='28-Jul-2009 23:22']Try reinstalling the "VB for Applications" components from your Office intallation source. If that's not it, please tell us more about the Add-In, such as if it's a third party com add-in, or a code module, or whatever.[/quote]

Umm, tried the reinstall Office, its actually part of the "VBA for applications" for MS-Office 2007, Which is the module thats used for the VBA compiler all office documents.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows where it is in the Windows XP registry and what value you need to set (I can't find anything on the web, that'll give me a hint).

Also I'm wondering if this a new behavior after the SP2 Office Update?? Coz I think it was working just before the update (not certain the timing, unfortunately the coding was put in place about that time)

TX for any Comments

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Reposted in the VB/VBA forum as VBA Module Add-In Load Behavior.

To prevent duplication, this topic is closed. Please post replies in the new one.