New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,

Hoping someone can help - also I am posting this in the word forum because it only happens in word...
    A colleague has sent me a word document - it is a memorandum created from a template. My colleague prints to a Lexmark laser printer - when he prints the memo, it prints on plain paper. When I print it, using a smaller Lexmark laser printer, it prints all pages on letterhead paper. I have gone through all the printer settings - originally it was set to autoselect the paper trays (letterhead in top tray, plain paper in bottom). I manually changed it so that it was selecting paper only from the bottom tray - it still printed out on letterhead. As a test, I created a dummy memo using the same template, changing the settings back to autoselect, it prints on plain paper. I then copied the text from his memo, pasting it into my dummy memo - when I went to print it, once again, all pages on letterhead. The only thing I can think is that there are embedded printer details in his document that are conflicting with mine.

Is there any way to search for embedded printer details in a word 2003 doc?

Thanks in anticipation.

Wyldchild

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='wyldchild' post='786796' date='30-Jul-2009 10:30']I have gone through all the printer settings...[/quote]
    Where are you looking?
    If the document has multiple sections then you need to check the Page Setup for each section.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have been looking through the printer settings dialogue box. I do not think there are any section breaks in the document, but I will check (and follow through with checking the page set up in each section). Thanks for the suggestion, will let you know how I go (not at work at the moment).

Thanks

Wyldchild