2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I use Windows XP/MCE/SP3. I am a DOS-generation guy. I have my desktop, etc, views set to the CLASSIC view (details, not thumbnails, etc). Hate large ICONS.
    When I open Windows Explorer at 'My Documents', it shows left and right panes: Folders; Name, Size, Type, etc.

I chose which items to include a long time ago, and so far as I can tell, all displays at that level show the same left-to-right arrangement of the selected items.

I wanted to change the left-to-right sequence from Name, Size, Type, Date Modified, Attribute, to Name, Date Modified, Type, Size, Attribute.

I was able to do that starting at the highest folders level: DESKTOP. I then found the button that (I assumed) would change all of my folders. However, when I looked at some lower level folder displays, they were not rearranged.

Is there a way to do a global change to rearrage my folder displays to have the same left-to-right sequence?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Call off the dogs. I went back and did "something" (don't know what), but now my other displays of various folders show the changed sequence I set in the DESKTOP screen. Thanks for this opportunity to find help, when needed.
    Dell Inspiron 15R, 8GB, Win7 Home Premium 64bit SP1
    All help truly appreciated!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for posting that the problem has been solved (even if you don't know what exactly you did).