Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Outlook 2007 has been working on my pc at work for at least a couple of months and this morning it shows the message "Not Implemented" each time i try to send an email.
    Receiving emails seems to be ok, at least i received some when i first signed in.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    [quote name='patt' post='787249' date='02-Aug-2009 16:32']Outlook 2007 has been working on my pc at work for at least a couple of months and this morning it shows the message "Not Implemented" each time i try to send an email.[/quote]
    I Googled this, and it seems that most cases were associated with removing an old version of office, or installing an Office service pack or other update. I didn't see any solution in those threads other than reinstalling Outlook, but there are many, so I only read a small sample.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jscher2000' post='787262' date='03-Aug-2009 13:53']I Googled this, and it seems that most cases were associated with removing an old version of office, or installing an Office service pack or other update. I didn't see any solution in those threads other than reinstalling Outlook, but there are many, so I only read a small sample.[/quote]
    Thanks Jefferson, i noticed those too.

Our pc guru at work is uninstalling/reinstalling 2003 so hopefully it will be ok in the morning.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    [quote name='patt' post='787292' date='03-Aug-2009 05:03']Thanks Jefferson, i noticed those too.

Our pc guru at work is uninstalling/reinstalling 2003 so hopefully it will be ok in the morning.[/quote]

Your original title said Outlook 2007. You can't have two different versions of Outlook installed. Are you reverting to Outlook 2003? You might have your PC guy try running Office 2007 diagnostics (that will "repair" an Office install if possible).

Joe
    Joe

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='joeperez' post='787326' date='04-Aug-2009 02:22']Your original title said Outlook 2007. You can't have two different versions of Outlook installed. Are you reverting to Outlook 2003? You might have your PC guy try running Office 2007 diagnostics (that will "repair" an Office install if possible).

Joe[/quote]
    Our pc guy tried running the Office diagnostics first.
    We uninstalled Ofiice 2007. Then he uninstalled Office 2003, and reinstalled Office 2003.
    We decided to leave Office 2007 for a while.
    I realise you cannot have 2 different versions of Outlook installed.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='patt' post='787249' date='02-Aug-2009 19:32']Outlook 2007 has been working on my pc at work for at least a couple of months and this morning it shows the message "Not Implemented" each time i try to send an email.
    Receiving emails seems to be ok, at least i received some when i first signed in.

Any ideas?[/quote]

This is an indirect answer (or no answer at all), but I found Microsoft's Overview of Outlook e-mail profiles
    HERE to be a useful source for a problem that I had (and just happened to have solved very shortly before reading your post).