Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi

I have a 15 page document and I don't want the last 5 pages to have page numbers. How do you turn the page numbering off for those last 5 pages?

Thanks
    [quote name='Giulia' post='787375' date='03-Aug-2009 12:38']I have a 15 page document and I don't want the last 5 pages to have page numbers. How do you turn the page numbering off for those last 5 pages?[/quote]
    Page numbers usually are inserted using a {PAGE} field in a header or footer. If you insert a section break, then you can un-link the last section's header and footer from the rest of the document using the "same as previous" button. Then you can simply delete the {PAGE} code where you don't want it. I recommend creating a copy of the document for conducting experiments.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    One option is to insert a section break at the end of the 10th page.
    Then turn off "Same as previous" for the page footer (or header) of the second section, and delete the page number there.

Another option is to activate the page footer (or header).
    Click where you want the page number to appear on the first 10 pages.
    Create the following field code, where you press Ctrl+F9 to insert each pair of field braces { } (do not type those yourself, they wouldn't work).

{ IF { PAGE } < 11 "{ PAGE }" "" }

Press F9 to hide the field codes and update the result.