2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Is there a way to print just part of a multiplage e-mail? In the 2003 version of Outlook, you could highlight what you want and print it. Now, it does not appear you can even just say print pages 1 and 2.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Nancy

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    According to Print a page or part of an e-mail message this option should have been restored in SP2.

There's a free add-in that adds the capability to print any part of an e-mail: Outlook 2007 Essentials - 3 Things you wish Outlook 2007 had!

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I am truly hoping that this issue is fixed in SP2 release as I don't have the option via rt-click to open the Outlook viewer.

What I do to get around it is:

Option 1) Open email, choose Other Action, choose open in Web Browser. I can then print specific pages or a selection. The only issue I've seen is that it doesn't print out the most recent header info, for example, if you trying to print a conversation thread and opened the latest email reply, that last sender's header info won't print.

Option 2) Print to Adobe PDF and then when open in Adobe, I can print out whichever portions/pages I need.

Hope it helps and I hope it's fixed in SP2.

Geeta

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Another possible solution- I invested in Blueprint for Outlook (Savvisoft)- not very expensive, and saves the need to open the email in a web browser. I am very satisfied with this software.
    Dianne