Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have Windows Vista Home edition on my Compaq Presidio.

When using the Snipping Tool to select portions of the PDF file text I want, some of the text (below the bottom of the screen) is not selected by the Snipping Tool cursor ( + ). The Snipping Tool cursor ( + ) does not allow me to scroll downwards to select more portions of the PDF document.

If beforehand, I zoom to about a 60% view, then my new Snipping Tool gif file text shows up very small. How can I do a better Snipping Tool selection ??

Thanks for your help… Theodore

Administrator
    Thanks
    [quote name='Theodore' post='787774' date='06-Aug-2009 11:08']When using the Snipping Tool to select portions of the PDF file text I want, some of the text (below the bottom of the screen) is not selected by the Snipping Tool cursor ( + ). The Snipping Tool cursor ( + ) does not allow me to scroll downwards to select more portions of the PDF document.

If beforehand, I zoom to about a 60% view, then my new Snipping Tool gif file text shows up very small. How can I do a better Snipping Tool selection ??[/quote]

The Snipping Tool is not designed to do what you are trying. It is just a quick tool to do a screen shot capture of what is currently being displayed. You'd need to use a toll such as the shareware Product Tour for Snagit, Screen capture software by TechSmith or FastStone Screen Capture - The Best Screen Capture Software.

Joe