Thanks
    I'm new to Outlook 2007 and a bit lost.

Outlook 2003's Contact form has a button labelled "Contacts" in the lower left corner and a field displaying those contacts. What is the equivalent in Outlook 2007?

I see under "Activities" that I can list the contacts connected with a given contact, such contacts having been added in OL03. I can't seem to find how they are added in OL07.

Thanks.
    Will

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Will' post='787929' date='07-Aug-2009 09:18']Outlook 2003's Contact form has a button labelled "Contacts" in the lower left corner and a field displaying those contacts... I can't seem to find how they are added in OL07.[/quote]
    Try this: Tools | Options | Preferences tab | Contact Options | check “Show Contact Linking on all Forms" box | OK out. You may need to close and restart Outlook
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7±DS

Thanks
    [quote name='JohnBF' post='788122' date='08-Aug-2009 21:41']Try this: Tools | Options | Preferences tab | Contact Options | check “Show Contact Linking on all Forms" box | OK out. You may need to close and restart Outlook[/quote]
    Thank you. That worked perfectly, no restart required!

One wonders why a previous default becomes an option with the opposite default. I would have never thought to look in options at all.

Will

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    [quote name='Will' post='788153' date='09-Aug-2009 08:17']One wonders why a previous default becomes an option with the opposite default. I would have never thought to look in options at all.[/quote]

Microsoft does massive amounts of usability testing and analysis of usage data. They make various decisions from release to relase based on their studies. What may seem like a capricious decision is more likely backed up by extensive analysis.

Joe
    Joe