3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello, I am using Skype.com software to talk to my family in different parts of the world. Skype software allows me to hold a conference call with two family members or more, but does not allow me to use the webcam to see more than one family member at a time. Is there any software that can allow me to do this? I was wondering if Yahoo messenger or other free software. It also has to be Mac compatible. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Thanks
    [quote name='Seba' post='788299' date='10-Aug-2009 18:32']Hello, I am using Skype.com software to talk to my family in different parts of the world. Skype software allows me to hold a conference call with two family members or more, but does not allow me to use the webcam to see more than one family member at a time. Is there any software that can allow me to do this? I was wondering if Yahoo messenger or other free software. It also has to be Mac compatible. Any help would be great. Thanks.[/quote]
    ooVoo allows up to six people to chat (observe the pictures) - but any more than two costs $lots. Maybe worth a read through the information to see if it's worth considering for you?
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Seba' post='788299' date='10-Aug-2009 13:32']Hello, I am using Skype.com software to talk to my family in different parts of the world. Skype software allows me to hold a conference call with two family members or more, but does not allow me to use the webcam to see more than one family member at a time. Is there any software that can allow me to do this? I was wondering if Yahoo messenger or other free software. It also has to be Mac compatible. Any help would be great. Thanks.[/quote]

Seba, take a look at Stickam.com They provide a free video casting service. You could use their service to host the streaming and then password protect the room so non-family members couldn't join. As long as everyone has an account and knows what time to sign in you could host a room and then see everyone else. Not sure if audio work for everyone or just a the host, the video does and so does chat.

You'll need to explore the options.

God bless,

Rob
    What if your local back-up disks are stolen or damaged (fire, flood, earthquake)
    What are you going to do?
    LOCAL and OFFSITE back-up - the only true way to protect your data.