Thread: Weight Loss

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I thought I might share this with you all - I have now lost 50lb. Am v happy

I started weightwatchers in March and cant believe have lost this amount already - still a wee bit to go but its much easier than I thought.

Going on a cruise 6 weeks tomorrow so I will keep it up and hopefully lose some more before I go.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Congratulations - that's very good!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Carolynkerr' post='788616' date='12-Aug-2009 10:25']... I have now lost 50lb.[/quote]
    Wow, keep it up. That's outstanding progress. I never would have dreamed that WW could do that for you!

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Carolynkerr' post='788616' date='12-Aug-2009 09:25']I thought I might share this with you all - I have now lost 50lb. Am v happy

I started weightwatchers in March and cant believe have lost this amount already - still a wee bit to go but its much easier than I thought.

Going on a cruise 6 weeks tomorrow so I will keep it up and hopefully lose some more before I go.[/quote]
    Yay!

Just remember - the last few pounds are always the hardest. It's like your body says "What the hey? We dumped (x amount of pounds) already! Fergettabottit. "
    Carpy Diem, it's .

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='garbsmj' post='788644' date='12-Aug-2009 17:45']Just remember - the last few pounds are always the hardest.[/quote]

It's the first few that I am srruggling with.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Fantastic! One thing that has helped me is to have a weight milestone. After I have lost some weight, I set a weight that I will not go above. I weigh myself every morning and if I am above the milestone, I either do more exercise or less eating or sometimes both for that day. --Sam
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">Sam Barrett, CACI </font face=comic>
    <small>And the things that you have heard... commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:2</small>

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for all your encouragement. I will give you another update in a couple of months time !!!