Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi.
    I would like to reset a lot of visible objects when a slide opens from a previous slide, like an OnSlideOpen event. I currently do this on a click event on a button. Does such a thing exist?

Also currently a student could press the dimmed, default, Next arrow in the bottom left corner of a slide to move to the next slide, which I don't want them to do. Students press a Next button and skip the teacher page, which is accessed with a password. How can I get rid of the Previous, Next, buttons. I cover them at the moment with a graphic.

Thanks for any help.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Slide Show > Set Up Show > Browsed at a kiosk may do what you need but this will also kill on click animations.
    There's a workaround here which may help

Using on click in Kiosk Mode

[quote name='peterinth' post='788736' date='13-Aug-2009 01:01']Hi.
    I would like to reset a lot of visible objects when a slide opens from a previous slide, like an OnSlideOpen event. I currently do this on a click event on a button. Does such a thing exist?

Also currently a student could press the dimmed, default, Next arrow in the bottom left corner of a slide to move to the next slide, which I don't want them to do. Students press a Next button and skip the teacher page, which is accessed with a password. How can I get rid of the Previous, Next, buttons. I cover them at the moment with a graphic.

Thanks for any help.[/quote]