Thanks

Angry

Running Outlook 2003 (11.8217.8221) SP3 when I go through the import, select Import from another program or file, Then select Personal Folder File (.pst)
    replace duplicates with items imported. Then the browse to the contact folder with 10,681 contacts from June 4, 2009. Pick Open then select Import items into the current folder and the [ ] box is checked include subfolders. I then select finish. I get the message you have chosen to import a folder whose type differs from that of the selected folder. The items will be imported into a new folder with the same name. [OK] [Cance] I selected the cancel and changed the radio button to
    Import items into the same folder in: the box shows [Personal Folders] I selected finsih and got the warning The Source and destination folders for this operation cannot be the same. [ok] box. WOW it worked on the 12 or 13th attempt. ???? not sure what happened, I got some duplicates, but know how to delete.
    R.J.B. Phillips III
    Logical Systems Inc. Part Time Drafter
    IBC WONDER HOSTESS Retired 33+ years
    Firestone Tr & Rubber Company 15 Years rjbphillipsiii@yahoo.com

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I suppose that you started the process from another folder than Contacts, but eventually selected the correct folder to import into.