3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    To insert the address in an email, I type the first letter of name / surname, and select the contact.
    I am surprised to find that some contacts I deleted loooooooong ago, still come to the list of choices, although they don't show in current contacts
    Any help to locate this "secret depot'?, in order to finally clean them?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Daniel Rozenberg,

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    To delete single entries: click on the name in the list when it appears and press Delete.

To delete all entries: delete your nickname file. It's stored in C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook and its name is the name of the e-mail profile you're using, with extension .nk2 (for Outlook 2002 and 2003). For the default profile named Outlook, the file name will be Outlook.nk2.

Note: Application Data is a hidden folder so you must display hidden files and folders in order to see it.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='789155' date='15-Aug-2009 20:14']To delete single entries: click on the name in the list when it appears and press Delete.

To delete all entries: delete your nickname file. It's stored in C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook and its name is the name of the e-mail profile you're using, with extension .nk2 (for Outlook 2002 and 2003). For the default profile named Outlook, the file name will be Outlook.nk2.

Note: Application Data is a hidden folder so you must display hidden files and folders in order to see it.[/quote]

Hi Hans;

Thank you verrrrry much.!!!!!!
    I just tried and it worked marvels!!!
    Cheers,

Daniel Rozenberg.