Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi all

For some of our users we are required to set up a second separate mailbox (but still held in the same mail system). So as well as JoeBloggs@MyCompany.com they will have an account JoeBloggs@Secure.MyCompany.com. We will then use "open additional mailboxes" so they can see both mailboxes.
    What I need to do is set up a second signature for the new accounts so that when they do "send as-secure account" it picks up the second signature automatically. Seems like if the second account was hotmail this would be dead easy but a second Exchange account hasn't been considered.
    Have tried setting up totally separate profiles for each mailbox but it seems that signatures are common to both so the default signature is still applied.
    Anyone got any ideas how I can achieve the desired result.

Exchange 2007 & Outlook 2007

thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Although you can open multiple mail boxes, you can log in to only one Exchange account at a time, and the signature will be taken from that account.
    So you'll have to set up separate profiles for each account AND let the user choose which profile to use when starting Outlook. The user will have to provide a username and password for the account that is not his/her default account.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Hans

I've been testing using two separate profiles and was getting a bit confused that the same signatures are available in each profile, I thought each profile would be totally separate.
    Since realised that I can set account1 profile to use signature1 and account2 profile to use signature2 so rather than using send-as they'll just have to swap profiles instead. User will have full permissions on both boxes so that shouldn't cause a problem.

thanks again