Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    This is for Outlook 2007 on Vista... There is a stationery theme named "Marbled Desk" in the list of stationery choices. I'm trying to locate the graphic file of it. I've done searches for Marbled, Desk, stationery but no joy. I've looked in the expected places, e.g., "Microsoft Shared > stationery", etc., but nothing there either. Obviously, the silly thing is on the hard drive somewhere. Does someone know where the two files are stored (html and .jpg, .gif, etc)?

THANKS!
    Jeff
    simul iustus et peccator

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Are you showing hidden files while in Windows Explorer? According to this site, you may need to show hidden files.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='mbarron' post='789464' date='17-Aug-2009 21:37']Are you showing hidden files while in Windows Explorer? According to this site, you may need to show hidden files.[/quote]
    Yep, that's not the problem, but thanks for the suggestion. I did finally locate the background file I was looking for by using the "Large Icons" option in "View". This allowed me to recognize the file which is named, "Judges Chamber"... go figure. YET.... there still is the "Marbled Desk" item in the Theme list which uses the same background and .htm file only they are definitely in a different and still unknown location. How do I know this? Because I have personally modified the background "Judges Chamber.jpg" file by increasing its width to 1500 pxs so it doesn't repeat on widescreen monitors. But the "Marbled Desk" background does repeat because it is not nearly as wide.

So, the mystery remains... Where are the "Marbled Desk" files located? This issue exists on 2 systems; Vista and Win 7 both running Office 2007.
    Jeff
    simul iustus et peccator

Lounger
    Thanks
    This is the problem I have been trying to solve for about three years. I am using MS Office 2003 Pro. I couldn't find that and other stationery files that I would like to remove using Win XP and now Win Vista. I have asked the question multiple times on Mirscrosft.com and still have no answer. Very frustrating!!!!!

Lounger
    Thanks
    [twitter][twitter]rssra[/twitter][/twitter]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupinder Sra View Post
    See this Demo...
    In the interest of full disclosure, this Demo shows how to format messages during composition. It does NOT answer either of the questions posed in this thread.