Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm having a problem with watermarks in Word 2007 (who isn't?)

I understand that watermarks are part of the Header, and in Word 2007 are added to the Header. I have a document where the first page is set to have a different Header from the other pages. I want EVERY page of this document to be watermarked "Draft."

I can make the watermark appear on the first page only, or I can make it appear on all but the first page, but I can't make it appear on all pages. When I put it manually into the first page header, it disappears from the header for the other pages. When I put it into the header for the other pages, it disappears from the header for the first page.

How do I make the watermark appear on all pages?

Thanks

Don

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Can you copy it from the first page header and paste it in the other pages header (or vice versa)?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='789606' date='18-Aug-2009 14:01']Can you copy it from the first page header and paste it in the other pages header (or vice versa)?[/quote]
    Hans,

Just tested this and can confirm:

(!) The problem does exist as Don reports it (seems like a bug or at least an undesired 'feature') AND
    (2) Your suggested workaround does fix it - you need to select the watermark graphic, copy, click in the second header and paste.

Gary

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Too bad - watermarks are automatically applied to ALL headers in Word 2003 and before...

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    A belated Thank You!

I tried the solution and it worked perfectly, but didn't get back online to say Thanks!