Star Lounger
    Thanks
    When scheduling a meeting with one particular employee I not only can see her busy/out of office colored bars, but if I move the mouse over the bar I can see the text of the appointment. Where would that be set?

Jane

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jfrasier' post='789808' date='19-Aug-2009 13:30']When scheduling a meeting with one particular employee I not only can see her busy/out of office colored bars, but if I move the mouse over the bar I can see the text of the appointment. Where would that be set?[/quote]
    Jane, I think you are seeing the Meeting or Appointment Subject, but not any other Body text, and this is standard in Outlook on Exchange - the way to prevent another user from seeing this is to mark the Meeting or Appointment item as "Private".

(It was not entertaining seeing my former boss's interviews scheduled with the less expensive people he replaced me with, I wish he had marked THOSE Private. )
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Normally you don't see anything, just the colored bar. I have tried scheduling meetings with several different staff members and only with hers can I see the times and the subject written out.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    OK. I just tried it again and waited for a few more seconds/minutes and others subject lines are appearing. That is not the way I thought it was supposed to work.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jfrasier' post='789832' date='19-Aug-2009 14:01']OK. I just tried it again and waited for a few more seconds/minutes and others subject lines are appearing. That is not the way I thought it was supposed to work.[/quote]
    I can't test this right now, but it may be that you can only see these details if you have delegated Read access for your Calendar to that person.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS