3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I have an Excel 2007 workbook that uses UserForms and worksheets that open different 2007 Word.docm and PDF. All of these files are together in the same folder. I zipped a copy of the folder and emailed it to a friend. He uses Excel and Word 2003. He first downloaded the free Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File from the Microsoft website. He down loaded Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.1 and has turned the Macro settings to their lowest on both Word and Excel. He has even uninstalled and reinstalled the emailed zip file. He is able to open Excel ok but keeps getting a "run-time" errors when trying to open a word from excel UserForm. The tablet PC he is using has 512 ram and plenty of hard drive space. And since we live a distance apart do you have any suggestion what it may be.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    A "runtime error" doesn't give us anything to go on.

You should always develop applications in the oldest version that you want to support, so you should get hold of a PC with Office 2003 and investigate for yourself what causes the problem.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Talking

[quote name='HansV' post='789949' date='20-Aug-2009 07:17']A "runtime error" doesn't give us anything to go on.

You should always develop applications in the oldest version that you want to support, so you should get hold of a PC with Office 2003 and investigate for yourself what causes the problem.[/quote]
    Hi HansV
    That makes a lot of since. I used 2007 because I liked some of the more appealing features they have. I have the Office Pro 2003 that I first started to use, I just didnít care for the less bazazzzzz it produces, if you know what I mean. I was trying to make it as presentable as possible. My mistake.