2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have an excel document that shows there are seven pages in the print preview. I can see all seven pages in the print preview but it will only print six pages the last page does not print. I have done a Page Break Preview and it shows all seven pages. I have reset/cleared the Set Print Area, tried it on another computer, and even a different printer which none of them worked. I even had someone with Excel 2003 try to print it out and still only get six pages.

I can go in and tell it to print from 1 to 7 and still get six pages. I can tell it to print from 7 to 7, it will print page seven that way.

If anyone has any ideas or something to try please let me know, thanks.

Winston

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='rk_winston' post='789964' date='20-Aug-2009 11:23']I have an excel document that shows there are seven pages in the print preview. I can see all seven pages in the print preview but it will only print six pages the last page does not print. I have done a Page Break Preview and it shows all seven pages. I have reset/cleared the Set Print Area, tried it on another computer, and even a different printer which none of them worked. I even had someone with Excel 2003 try to print it out and still only get six pages.

I can go in and tell it to print from 1 to 7 and still get six pages. I can tell it to print from 7 to 7, it will print page seven that way.

If anyone has any ideas or something to try please let me know, thanks.

Winston[/quote]
    Can you replace any sensitive data with gibberish and post the file?
    Regards
    Don

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='wdwells' post='789966' date='20-Aug-2009 11:29']Can you replace any sensitive data with gibberish and post the file?[/quote]

Here is a copy of the excel sheet. All personal data has been removed.

Thanks

Winston

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    When I print from Excel 2002 SP3 I get all 7 pages.

But I do notice that the workbook uses some kind of Far Eastern font - could that cause the problem? You might try setting the font for the Normal style to a Western font such as Arial or Calibri and see what happens.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='rk_winston' post='789994' date='20-Aug-2009 13:14']Here is a copy of the excel sheet. All personal data has been removed.

Thanks

Winston[/quote]
    Unfortunately, all seven pages print on my Office 2003 machine.

Have you tried printing the file which you posted?

Did you remove any code from the file which you posted?
    Regards
    Don

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='790000' date='20-Aug-2009 13:32']When I print from Excel 2002 SP3 I get all 7 pages.

But I do notice that the workbook uses some kind of Far Eastern font - could that cause the problem? You might try setting the font for the Normal style to a Western font such as Arial or Calibri and see what happens.[/quote]

Thanks, I would have not thought about changing the font. Once the font was changed all 7 pages printed. Thank you both for such fast responses. Now I just have to wonder how many times an Excel sheet printed out and someone did not get thier pages and never thought about counting to see if they were all there.

I check and see if there are any updated drivers that fixes this issue.