New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,

Is there any way to sync a Calendar between Outlook and Sharepoint?

I know you can overlay the calendars, but thats not what I want to do. I want to be able to make a change in the sharepoint calendar and it shows up in my Outlook default calendar and vise versa.

Thanks,
    Scott

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Which version of Outlook and Sharepoint are you using? The 2003 versions only have one-way synchronization, but the 2007 versions have two-way synchronization.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='790262' date='22-Aug-2009 14:48']Which version of Outlook and Sharepoint are you using? The 2003 versions only have one-way synchronization, but the 2007 versions have two-way synchronization.[/quote]

Its 2007. When I say synchronization I mean the following...

Sharepoint Calendar <----> Default Outlook Calendar

I can see the Sharepoint Calendar in Outlook, but its listed as its own calendar.
    Oh, I only want MY activities on the Sharepoint Calendar to be Synced not everyone elses.

Thanks,
    Scott

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    As far as I can tell from searching Google, that is not possible. The Sharepoint calendar will be a separate calendar folder in your Outlook, it cannot be your default calendar.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='790345' date='23-Aug-2009 09:18']As far as I can tell from searching Google, that is not possible. The Sharepoint calendar will be a separate calendar folder in your Outlook, it cannot be your default calendar.[/quote]

Yeah, thats what my google-fu got me as well. I was hoping someone here might know af a 3rd party tool or some cobwebbed feature in Outlook.

I guess I'll have to wait until google calendar sync lets me sync more than just the default calendar.