3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Talking

Hello does anyone know of a PDF Creator type of software that will convert a word document into a PDF format using a Vista system pc. I know there are a few different brands out there. any thoughts would be greatly appreciated....

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='ababenchrist' post='790314' date='23-Aug-2009 00:26']Hello does anyone know of a PDF Creator type of software that will convert a word document into a PDF format using a Vista system pc. I know there are a few different brands out there. any thoughts would be greatly appreciated....[/quote]
    This is very similar to Post 790311 that you posted in our Software forum within a few minutes of posting this.

Please don't post the same question in multiple places as this can lead to confusion and wasted effort. I will lock this thread, and anyone who wants to answer can reply to your other post.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Word 2007 has the ability to create PDF files with the free add-in Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS.

For earlier versions, see my reply in your topic A PDF program that works with Vista.